Every term our student groups give you a chance to try something different, with our Give it a Go programme. This allows you to try activities without committing to a subscription.
If your society would like to host an event please complete the form.
There is a budget of up to £60 available for each Give it a Go session.
This £60 is made up of:
- Up to £30 for expenses for the Give it a Go session
- A further £30 for gathering feedback from participants and for completing a planning and evaluation form.
- Check that the event on the Students’ Union website is correct and if not contact us to make the changes. Please do this in plenty of time before of your activity as events are made well in advance and are open to students to reserve tickets from the start of term.
- Share any social media that we put out for you for you (retweet, share status etc). The more people who interact with our posts will enable more potential attendees to see that your activity is taking place.
- Make an event on the website for people to sign up to
- Inform you how many people have signed up and send participants a reminder email
- Provide the Give it a Go logo which you can use on your social media and emails
- Post at least one Facebook post will go out each week about that week’s GIAG activities
- Post at least one tweet.
- If you provide us with pictures we will share these on Instagram.
- Retweet any tweets that we are mentioned (tagged) in.
- We would love for you to send us information and pictures about how your activity went so we can put this on the website and share through our social channels. We will send you the form to complete.