How to run to be a Trustee
We are committed to ensuring our elections are accessible for all students. If you have any accessibility needs please email out Campaign Coordinator: email@example.com
- Get in touch! Email our Campaigns Coordinator to find out all about being a Trustee.
- Apply online through our online form. Nominations open 20 January, and close 3 February (Please note: before your application is accepted, you will be subject to an eligibility check.).
- Attend our trustee breifing session.This briefing session is an important part of the process and all trustees must attend.
- Submit your CV by Thursday 13 February. Use the template emailed to you by the Campaigns Coordinator.
- Voting and results night! Students will be able to vote from Sunday 23 February - Wednesday 26 February for their favourite trustee. The results will be announced on Thursday 27 February (time tbc)