We run a variety of exercise classes, including Metafit, aerobics, Pilates and Zumba, which are run by external instructors. All classes are held in the DSU and are open to all. We promote healthy living, offering students the chance to take time out of their studies and exercise, relieving stress, and keeping fit.
Our aims are:
- promoting a range of exercise classes, some of which students will have not done before.
- encouraging students to be healthy
- encouraging students to take a break from their studies and relieve stress
- offering opportunities to meet new people and create new friendships
- showing that exercise can be fun
You can email us here: email@example.com
Click here to view terms and conditions
As a member of a Durham Students' Union group, the executive members who run your group and the Students' Union may use your name and email address to get in touch with you about group activities, elections, opportunities, and news. Your data will not be shared with any third parties and you may contact us at any time if you would like to access your data. You can find more information about how we manage your data on our website.
By purchasing this membership you agree to: